There’s quite simply no better place to listen to music than in the car. Driving music forms an essential part of any journey. How can you forget that feeling when you hear a song again after a few years and you’re immediately transported back to all the amazing adventures you had whilst listening to it?
Our models, including the MG ZS and MG HS, come equipped with a state-of-the-art infotainment system, complete with a 10.1” colour touchscreen for less driving distractions. The system also supports both Apple CarplayTMand Android Auto TM, for simple pairing of your phone to your vehicle. This modern technology will allow you to play any driving music from your phone straight into your car!
The 25 songs in our driving playlist bring a combination of sounds, tempos and genres to ensure maximum singalongs and positive vibes. With over 90 minutes of great harmonies, you’ll cover some serious ground with these songs to drive to, physically or otherwise.
Check out our list of the best songs to drive to below:
- You Make My Dreams – Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
- I Want To Know What Love Is – Foreigner
- My Generation – The Who
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Don’t Fear The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
- Black Betty – Ram Jam
- America – Razorlight
- Buck Rogers – Feeder
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- If You’re Over Me – Years & Years
- Sucker Punch – Sigrid
- Shut Up And Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Shine – Take That
- Changing – Sigma ft Paloma Faith
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
- Save Tonight – Eagle-Eye Cherry
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Fill My Little World – The Feeling
- Naïve – The Kooks
- 5 Years Time – Noah & The Whale
- Road To Nowhere – Talking Heads
- Under Pressure – Queen ft David Bowie
- Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
Want to take this list of driving music on the move? Don’t worry, we’ve compiled this list into a handy driving playlist for you, which you can download and take on every journey.
For more driving music suggestions, or more information on any of our models, check out the Behind The Wheel blog.More Articles